Meat grinders are available in two options; manual and electric. Manual meat grinders uses the handle in moving the auger to grind meat effectively. The hopper size and whether your grinder is clamped on or bolted down, will actually determine the size of the manual grinder. Manual grinders are simple, convenience and easy to use. The manual meat grinders ensures healthy ways of avoiding store-bought and a processed meat giving creative opportunities with preparation of your meal. This hand operated grinder will turn out freshly and tasty ground meats of any kind into delicious meal. It is important to be careful when using this meat grinders because they have blades which can cut your fingers easily. How to use a manual meat grinder is very easy. The user will only follow the following steps and your process will be effective.
How To Use a Manual Meat Grinder
- Secure the meat grinder into the stable surface in the kitchen using bolts or built-in clamp. Try and rock installed grinder back and forth to wind the crank so that it will not wobble
- Trim away excess tendon, fat and even cartilage before you cut your meat into pieces that are narrow enough to fit the opening of the meat grinder. Excess fat and tendon will clog your manual grinder; by getting them off, will help you avoid hassles of cleaning the machine.
- Chill the prepared pieces of meat in the freezer or fridge until they are completely cold. Cold meat keeps the shape of the meat better in a grinder and will always keep the generated heat by friction from melting meat fat
- Take large clean bowl in a freezer and place it below the exit end of a grinder to catch ground meat. Ensuring that your meat is cold at every stage, will limit possibility of bacteria
- Turn a hand crank on at the side of the grinder in slow and steady motion lowering the first piece of the meat into the mouth of the grinder. Allow the blades of the grinder to pull your meat through the grinder. Make sure you don’t push it down into the cavity using your fingers.
- The moment the last of the meat is gone through your meat grinder, run the slice of the moist bread through the machine to clean out last few bits. Pick bread pieces out of your meat bowl and then discard all of them.
- After you have finished with grinding process, it is important to disassemble your meat grinder and clean it well for the next use.
Meat grinders are of two types: manual and electric meat grinders. Manual meat grinders are simple, economical and reliable and can be used to process your ground meat. These machines can be used to cut, grinder and process your meat into the best meal. They are made of durable materials and most of them can serve you for a long period of time. The above are simple steps on how to use a manual meat grinder. These processes are simple compared to electric meat grinder. Manual meat grinder are therefore convenience, efficient and affordable.